I love it when people give me new book recommendations (even though my bookshelves hate me for it, and my fiance is sick of piling them up in some resemblance of order). So today, I decided to give you all a few, and I gave you some that include what I like most about reading books really, great romance because of great guys. Here's 5 literary heart-throbs for you all to enjoy (and for my dude readers, I'll have a sweet chick version to come). So, here goes something: (Not necessarily listed in order of awesomeness)
1. Beck from Jana Oliver's The Demon Trapper's Daughter. AH! I really liked him, and this book. It's different, and even though I hadn’t heard anything about it before reading, I'm really glad I took the plunge. Completely worth it.
2. Finn Holmes from Amanda Hocking's Switched. Sigh. I really liked him. Go. Read. It's a good series, as far as they go (but I think I love Hollowland more, just by the way...also btw, Hollowland is $0.99.)
3. Dimitri Belikov from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. I seriously heart this guy, but I still haven't read the last two books in the series (though I do own them), mainly because of cold feet and time restraints. If you've read the series, I'm sure you can guess about the why behind the cold feet.
4. Bill and Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (I linked to the first book), although again I'm not vouching for the full series here. I am, however, FULLY vouching for the first four in the series, as I loved them whole-heartedly. I do own other books in the series beyond those four, and I hear they're quite good, but things happened in the series to make me less interested than I was before. I have to work on finishing them though since apparently they've gotten amazing again as of late.
5. Drake from the Aisling Grey series by Katie MacAlister. I haven’t read these books in a while, but I remember liking Drake and reading the first 3 books in a rapid fire succession. Also, I really like ImproperEnglish by her, if you all are looking for a contemporary romance.
Have you read these? If so, did you like these guys? Let me know why or why not in the comments below!
Now to leave you with a song to write by, "The Difference" by Matchbox 20. I have liked this song ever since I went on a road trip to one of the most beautiful places on earth, and I have just learned the title of it…yay for being on the ball.
P.S. For those of you that are interested (please be interested?) I'm working quite furiously on my soon-to-be-released ebook, and I'm way excited about it. I announced that I'm releasing it soon here, and it should be up VERY VERY (very) soon. I'll let you know when it is available. (It's a YA paranormal/fairy tale-ish/ quirky romance of epic proportions...no werewolves, vamps, or angels present.)