It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but of course, I’ve kept this blog and all the awesome blogger people I’ve met in my thoughts constantly. Today, I just wanted to stop in and make a list of things running around my brain as of lately.
1. I’ve really been getting into Big Bang Theory lately. I had never watched it before, and now, I’m partially in love. Anyone else?
2. I made a promise a long time ago to talk about my Nanowrimo experience last year. I can pretty much say it was an epic fail because I wasn’t mentally committed, but my goals this year are to up the writing and the reading to astronomical levels. Wish me luck
3. I have TWO, count them TWO, book reviews being posted this week AT LEAST. Those two are already done, and hopefully I’ll have time to read and write more.
4. I really want to up the book review factor on my blog. I’ve had some great people ask me for book reviews lately (self-published and traditionally published), and I’m really excited to read the material from them. Keep them coming! (Romance is still key for me, fyi.)
5. I’ve been musically deprived lately. Sad but true, but I plan on using my iHeartRadio app to rectify that situation. I’m on the lookout for new favorites.
6. Music and reading recharge my batteries. As does sleep.
7. I’m very much into lists lately. And you can see it’s followed me here in this post.
8. I missed American Idol this week because of work and sleep and business. I normally don’t watch the show, but I did want to see the auditions. Ah well. I KNOW I’ll be watching The Voice if nothing else.
9. I’m setting bigger and bigger goals for myself, so I’m expecting great things for my future. You know, positivity brings positive results and all that jazz.
10. I’m obsessed with hot pink lately. Like bright, loud, fuchsia pink. I’ve recently gotten two sweaters and a random knit hat. Very much the opposite of the high school me. Funny how we change :)
So what about you all? How has the new year been treating you?
And I also want to leave you with a song to write by, which I may or may not have used before (but that doesn’t matter because I heart it): “Tomorrow” by Chris Young